Tel: 0161.443.4237  or  Mob: 07720.218846

Hidden cameras

A client asked me recently to build a covert hidden camera to his own specifications. It had to slot into the racking inside a warehouse and be moveable so it could be used in various locations around factory warehouse. The other requirement was that it had to last for 13 hours and record to a built in DVR. The problem was there were several Wi-Fi zones and it couldn't always pick them up due to be encased in the steel racking.

So I had to use a DVR that takes a 32Gb SD card and link the camera alongside it, all in one casing. The casing then had to sit inside a warehouse racking stanchion and the camera head needed to be adjustable to see through the holes in the racking.

We finally managed it and put it on trial, after a few adjustments to the camera head stability it worked perfectly and the head of security said "lets hope it works and catches them out".

He called me one week later and said that in the first 7 days they had caught 8 members of staff stealing small items and hiding them inside their clothing.

I love it when a plan comes to fruition and we catch out the bad guys. It makes everything all the more worthwhile and still puts a smile on my face.

Comments

Hans
05/31/2014 11:13am

So they were stealing stuff eh? :D You did a great job man, you are a tech expert too, cheers!

Frank
06/01/2014 5:59pm

I wonder what they were thinking while stealing. I mean, I give you a job and you steal from me? That is a huge betrayal!

Sarah
06/05/2014 2:07pm

Maybe they were unhappy? Don't judge people for a mistake. It is too easy to point fingers and judge!

Frank
06/06/2014 11:26am

And do you really think that oly because they were unhappy with they work stealing is right? What is wrong with you girl? I give you the chance to earn some money and you steal? If you are not happy with that you could go and talk to the boss and ask for more money, not steal like a rat-

Sarah
06/09/2014 12:40am

You must have some problems... they are doing a favor to the boss by working for him actually, not viceversa...

04/19/2016 10:10am

Wow! great post.

05/08/2016 12:00pm

Associates and all related projects of the associates are discussed and entailed. It is the put forwarded and directly dilated propositions of the times. It is accentuated and injected form of betterment.

05/11/2016 8:55pm

The information collected by private detectives is not always correct. According my experience installing a hidden camera is much better than hiring a private detective. There are highly advanced cameras available in market.

05/15/2016 7:52am

Thanks a lot for share this type of helpful post.

05/19/2016 1:10pm

such a nice post thanks for sharing

I'll make sure you follow-up on your site in the foreseeable future.

08/24/2016 2:39pm

Hidden cameras is forbidden by the law!

10/27/2016 9:32am

i thinks my company need this too , but when i ask my boss , he think so long

01/19/2017 9:28pm

It is safe to say that you are beginning school inside the following year? In the event that you will be, you are most likely quickly searching for approaches to pay for it. You ought to apply to each school grant you can discover, filling in the greatest number of hours at your low maintenance work as you can to set aside some money, and conversing with your folks about any conceivable school subsidize they have and if there is any cash they can give you towards school.

01/30/2017 9:47am

Start your scan for land to fabricate your land development by searching for signs that promote the accessibility of land available to be purchased. The Internet is an astounding hotspot for land, building contractual workers and land available to be purchased. Land experts like specialists and operators are the absolute best hotspots for land sufficiently attractive for land development.

02/19/2017 9:11am

Shop for thermal imaging camera at Best Buy. Find low everyday prices and buy online for delivery or in-store pick-up.

06/15/2017 6:51pm